3D2N Camiguin Island Day Tour
3D / 2N
Apr. 01, 2019 - Dec. 31, 2020
Per Person Send Inquiry
Rising from the sea just off the coast of Northern Mindanao, is the volcanic island of Camiguin with its lush and formidable mountains, natural springs, sandbars and dramatic ruins that reminds all of the savage beauty of its tumultuous natural history. A sunken cemetery which can probably never be seen anywhere in the world? Gorgeous white sand bars with a towering volcano as a backdrop? Or the graceful Katiwabasan Falls? These are some of the things that convinced us to pack your bags and head out to Camiguin. The sheer lush scenery and the laidback island vibe of Camiguin is a top drawer.
If you want an exotic adventure and relaxation then this package surely will fit your itinerary.
Book with us now!
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Seat in Couch Round Trip Airport Transfers (IN and OUT Laguindingan International Airport)
- 2N / 3DRoom Accommodation
- Daily Hotel Breakfast
- Camiguin Island Day Tour via Multicab/ Jeepney
- Banca Rental for White Island
- Entrance Fees in Camiguin as per Itinerary
- Services of Local Guide
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping for the guide and driver.
- Peak Season Surcharge (TBA upon confirmation of booking).
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered by the guests.
Arrival/ Free Own Leisure
Arrive at Laguindingan International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel for check in.Overnight stay at the hotel.(No Meal)
Camiguin Island Day Tour via Multicab/ Jeepney
Breakfast inside the hotel. You will be pick-up by our Tour Operator via Jeepney/ Multicab going to Camiguin Island Port. Camiguin Island Tour via Multicab/ Jeepney covering walkway of Old Volcano, Sunken Cemetery, Gui-ob Old Church Ruins, Sto. Nino Cold Spring and White Island (with view of Mt. Hibok Hibok) Long sleeved rash guards are highly recommended or wear sunblock to protect from the heat of the sun. After tour, you will be transferred back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B)
Free Own Leisure/Departure
After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until transfers to Laguindingan International Airport. (B)
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & traffic condition without prior notice.0
DAHILAYAN (ASIA'S LONGEST DUAL ZIPLINE) DAYTOUR
Pick Up Time: 8:00am - 9:00am
Est. Tour Duration: 8 hours
Round trip transfers from CDO to Dahilayan, Bukidnon
(drop by at Del Monte Plantation for photo op)
Entrance fee at Dahilayan Park
1 Bottled Water
Highlights of the Tour:
Dahilayan's Forest Park 3 RIDES ZIPLINE (150 mtrs, 320 mtrs & 840 mtrs) P600/PAX (nett rate)
Note: Please advise guests to bring light jackets, preferably with hoods as there is a big chance of rain or slight drizzle in the afternoon plus the weather can get cold.
ILIGAN DAY TOUR W/ DIVINE MERCY HILLS SHRINE
Pick Up Time: 07:00-07:30am
Est. Tour Duration: 11 hours
RT Transfer from CDO to Iligan
Services of a licensed tour guide
Set Lunch for a taste of Iligans delicacy, Lechon
1 bottled water
Entrance fee & Parking fee
Highlights of the Tour:
Divine Mercy Hills Shrine, Ma. Cristina Falls, Pass by Timoga Spring Pool, Macapagal-Macaraeg Ancestral House, Tinago Falls & Pass by Initao Lasang Secret Garden
CAMIGUIN DAY TOUR
Pick Up Time: 4:00 - 5:00am
Est. Tour Duration: 5 hours
RT Transfer from CDO to Camiguin Island
Services of a local Tour Guide
Banca rental for White Island OR Mantigue Island
Entrance Fees in Camiguin as per itinerary
Highlights of the Tour:
Camiguin Island tour covering Walkway to Old Volcano, Sunken Cemetery, Gui-ob Old Church ruins, Katibawasan Falls, Hibok-Hibok Ardent Hot Spring, Mantigue Island OR White Island (w/ a view of Mt. Hibok-Hibok).
Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
- Disclose Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso, Per Person basis and subject to change without prior notice.
- This package is applicable for minimum of two (02) adults traveling together.
- Child Rate is subject for request. (07 years old and above is considered adult).
- All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon the point of booking. Observe ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE during embargo, high and peak days.
- Hotel Standard Check in time is at 1400h and standard check out time is 1200h.
- Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400h. Late checkouts will automatic charge one (1) night.
- All room categories (bed configuration) are subject to availability upon check in.
- All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
- Only one (01) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and requests for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the passenger who exceeded their allowed baggage.
- Package is applicable for local residents only. All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel). Failure to advise/ inform us upon finalization of the booking will be automatically charge to the account of the agent.
- All flight details of the passengers must be submitted once the booking is guaranteed.
- We will no longer consider on-day/ last minute flight detail notice. Guests will be advised to transfer on their own arrangement.
- No Show on booked dates will render services forfeited.
- Failure to pay by the dateline set on our official confirmation will result to AUTO-RELEASE of all confirmed services. Any re-instatement of booking will be subject to package availability.
- Please remind the guests that they should be in the lobby on time for the city tour/ departure airport transfer pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat in coach arrangement resulting to an unnecessary incident.
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
- In case of Force Majeure (Eg. Emergencies, Accident, Storm, Rally, Typhoon, Etc.) Which are beyond our control, VIA Philippines will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel/ resort and other suppliers.
- Rates are available for booking on our VIA Portal Holidays Tab.
- For additional queries, kindly send your Booking Request / Concerns / Optional Tours amendments through EMAIL US for urgent assistance.
- 24/7 Hotline serves only on emergencies for partners convenience.