At Fretrato, we value your trust and security. For full transparency and secure transactions, please read the following statement. Be aware of our information gathering and dissemination practices.
All references to fretrato.com.ph, we, or us include Fretrato Realty operates fretrato.com.ph.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
When you set up a free account at fretrato.com.ph, we collect the following personally identifiable information:
· full name,
· contact number,
· email address, and username
The same or similar information will also be collected when you inquire to our posted properties. While users can browse our site without being a registered member, certain activities may require registration such as submitting your properties for sale and for lease.
We will also use your contact information to send offers. You may always opt-out of receiving such information (see below: Section 6 - Choice/Opt-out).
We may share personal information with our other partners and affiliates to:
· detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts,
· correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services, and;
· facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request. More than one corporate entity or partner provides such services.
· respond to claims of advertisements, postings, or other content, violating third party rights, or;
· protect the property and personal rights of our users or the general public.
3. Links to Other Sites
4. Security Precautions
Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server.
To remove your contact information from all fretrato.com.ph lists and newsletters, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Questions, Concerns, and Clarifications